Direct Response Sales Assistant & Planner New York City
This position has a strong emphasis on client services and supports the American Target Network sales team in building and maintaining client accounts and relationships. The sales planner is instrumental in contributing to increased client roster, revenue goals, and unit cost growth.
- Process advertiser’s schedule revisions.
- Assist with log distribution
- Negotiate client rates.
- Maintain client relationships and process client requests.
- Provide weekly budget reports.
- Analyze and report average unit rates on a monthly basis.
- Gather relevant materials and assemble client presentations for Account Executive(s).
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executive.
- Research and target new accounts and agencies
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
- Familiar with relevant research tools such as MRI, Nielsen, Galaxy & Core, etc.
- Proven record of written and verbal communications skills to agencies and or clients.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven record of results through attention to detail
- Exhibited record of success with handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationship with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and E-mail. Skills to include:
- Assembling power point presentations
- Building spreadsheets in excel including the creation of tables, formulas and preparing executive summaries.
- Demonstrated letter writing skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- DR Buying/Planning experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 Years of Television planning experience
- Legal right to work in the United States
Job Submission Instructions
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com